Cone Beam CT Scanner / 3D Imaging
We have the advanced CBCT Scanner in Finchley at our dental practice. More powerful than ever, featuring an extended view that’s ideal to expand dental treatment capabilities, this CBCT Scanner is powered by premium imaging technologies and delivers superb image quality.
To find out more about CBCT Scan from £75or 3D imaging speak to one of our friendly team member on 0208 49200 20.
The CBCT scanner helps us to treat patients using latest technology
- From routine to specialised dental exams including placing dental implants and performing oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics and endodontics.
- Multi-functional imaging system blends 2D panoramic technology and CBCT imaging and 3D scanning.
What is a CBCT Scanner?
A CBCT scanner (Cone Beam Computed Tomography) is a state-of-the-art scanning machine that is used to produce precise, high resolution 3D images of a patient’s mouth including the teeth, jaw bone, soft tissue and bones – all with high levels of detail.
Using the lowest possible radiation dose amongst products available internationally, the CBCT dental scanner is used as an advanced diagnostic tool to take a 3D CT scan of the patient’s mouth. The resulting images are comparable to medical CT scans.
A CBCT dental scanner has become a crucial tool that can be instrumental when considering complex treatments and surgical procedures. The resulting images can be useful for a wide range of cases, including those that involve:
- Dental implant planning and placement
- Diagnosis and detection of infections and tumours
- Oral surgery
- Complex endodontic cases
- Orthodontic treatment
- Periodontal disease
This pioneering technology has transformed the way dentists treat patients, providing a more effective planning process for intricate or potentially complicated cases and allowing for highly accurate treatment simulations.
For our patients, there are many benefits of CBCT scanning;
- It is minimally invasive (particularly beneficial for anxious patients)
- Provides the patient with an improved understanding of the treatment plan as images can be used to explain how a procedure is going to work.
- The efficacy of treatment is increased and potential risks and mistakes are greatly reduced.
There are also great advantages for our dentists such as;
- The images produced are incredibly accurate and detailed, which is beneficial during the detection and diagnosis of oral health problems.
- Scanned images can be used to monitor the effectiveness of treatment and can aid in the planning of proposed treatments.
- Dentists can use the detailed images to talk openly to patients about oral health conditions and more easily explain how treatment will work.
- CBCT scanner also improve accuracy, as they provide incredibly detailed images and allow dentists to assess the risk of a procedure or course of treatment.
Thanks to this technology, our highly trained clinical team are able to gain high resolution images of both upper and lower jaws down to single tooth scan details at ultra-fast speeds.
At Finchley Dental Studio, we use CBCT scanner when working with complex cases and surgical procedures such as dental implant placement and bone augmentation. The cutting edge 3D imaging is also a useful diagnostic tool for orthodontics, endodontics and periodontal treatments..
2D / 3D IMAGING REFERRAL SERVICE
- CBCT (Small Dental Volume)£75.00
- 1 Dental Arch£125.00
- 2 Dental Arch£150.00